January 2020 the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of a new corona-virus disease in Hubei Province, China to be a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. Since then the virus has spread world-wide. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees we follow the necessary steps to move forward safely in business.
Dorman Projects wants to ensure a safe and hygienic work
environment by promoting the following preventative measures:
1. All our staff are issued masks and gloves.
2. We advise staff to stay at home if they feel unwell.
3. All staff must hand sanitize when entering and exiting vehicles.
4. Staff are to keep a safe social distance (2 meters) from their clients and colleagues, no shaking hands.
5. Internal work is only done if required and following strict protocol.
All areas must be sanitized before and after.
6. Temperature and other readings are taken from all
field staff as a pre-screening measure and recorded.
7. All surfaces, light-switches, doorknobs and working areas are disinfected daily.
8. Our staff has been briefed and has access to information on the virus and to how to maintain hygiene
in the workplace.
Connect with us virtually
Our team is still fully operational online, this means we are able to assist you with all your energy needs. Simply contact us through e-mail or click on the website's "get in touch" button. Why not try our Do-It-Yourself Solar Guide with help from our technical consultants during the 21-day lock-down?
Stay safe! Start installing!